£75 - £85 per day
21 days ago
Long term perm
A Primary School based in Lambeth is looking to hire Primary Teaching Assistant to start immediately and support pupils with autism and ADHD. This will be providing 1:1 support on core subjects and supporting pupils with managing their emotions and behaviour.
You will be required to deliver sessions with the rest of the team (Teacher and x2 Youth worker) As a Teaching Assistant, you will receive an extensive paid training is provided weekly, so we are looking for individuals who have previous experience with behaviour needs or autism and have creative ideas!
Primary Teaching Assistant - Job description
- Understanding and experience working with behavioural needs and / or autism
- Able to plan and deliver 1:1 session on Literacy, Numeracy and Science
- Able to take the national primary and secondary curriculum and transfer into interactive sessions
- Must be available immediately
- Able to commit to working in Lambeth, South West London
Primary Teaching Assistant - Benefits
- School Direct opportunities after an academic year placement as a SEN Teaching Assistant
- Regular staff training on induction and each week
- Secure work
- Career progression opportunities - perm contract offered at end of academic year (2021)
- Close to trains and bus links
- Location: Lambeth
- Free Parking
The school has a clear behaviour policy in place, which staff applies consistently. It carefully balances a range of rewards and sanctions in an effort to get the best from pupils. As a result, the school is a calm, orderly place for the most part.
Does this Primary Teaching Assistant role sound like you? If yes, we want to hear from you! Apply now!