£75 - £85 per day
29 days ago
Job title - Teaching Assistant
Location - Lewisham
Pay £70 - £80 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are relevant experience in a school setting.
Contract dates - ASAP start - ongoing
Remedy Education is recruiting for Teaching Assistants and Support staff in the London Borough of Lewisham. We have a constant flow of work across all primary key stages for regular day-to-day, short term and long-term bookings and are looking for experienced Teaching Assistant and Support Staff to work in our schools. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility. Alternatively, if you are interested in a long term or permanent role this can be a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience within different schools locally.
- Supply Teaching Assistant to work in schools in Lewisham
- Flexible work, to fit around the Teaching Assistant
- Temporary contract
- Various schools in the borough of Lewisham
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position, you will:
- Have Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent curriculum
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Remedy is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Remedy Education
Remedy is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Remedy can offer
As a valued employee of Remedy, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Remedy, please contact our Primary team on.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.