£70 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
Primary Teaching Assistant - Lewisham
Are you looking to build and progress your knowledge within a Primary setting starting from now?
Does the flexibility of being a Teaching Assistant on a supply basis massively suit you and your current situation?
Would you like to be placed in one School or more continuously to build and retain a fantastic reputation?
Education and Training
Remedy Education are looking for strong Primary Teaching Assistants who are looking to work with Primary Schools within Lewisham.
Primary Teaching Assistant - About the role:
- Primary Teaching Assistant
- Working across EYFS, KS1 & KS2
- Permanent, Long Term, Short Term & Day to Day contracts
- February/March Start
- £75 - £75 Daily Rate
As a Teaching Assistant, you will provide day to day classroom support to the children and assisting with pupil behavior and establishing good relationships with pupils, experience working with children would be advantageous acting as a role model and responding to individual needs. The positions we have are both daily supply and long-term placements.
The ideal Primary Teaching Assistant candidate would have:
- A university degree or a relevant qualification
- Strong academics throughout - GCSEs and A Levels
- Creative, team player and motivated
- Enjoys working with and developing children's learning
- Is happy to take part in new training experiences and learn from others
- Some experience working with children
Primary Teaching Assistant Responsibilities:
- Must be able to have emotional resilience in working with challenging behaviors
- Positive attitude to use of authority and maintaining discipline
- Monitor the progress and keep records of support and impact of support in class
- Work with groups or 1:1 to support progress
If you are interested in this position then please apply today with an updated CV.