£110 - £200 per day
about 1 month ago
Year 2 Teacher - Cheshunt
Remedy Education are seeking to appoint an professional, enthusiastic, and highly skilled teacher who has taught in year 2 recently. This is a part time class teacher post working in a Primary School in Cheshunt.
This school require an experienced key stage 1 teacher, who will be committed to this class for the duration of Summer term and possibly into the new academic year for the right teacher
To be considered, you will have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils and bring energy, creativity and inter-personal skills necessary to inspire and motivate others. You will need to demonstrate the ability to engage and challenge pupils at all levels and enable accelerated progress in a creative curriculum.
The successful candidates will:
- Know the demands of the EYFS curriculum, including the assessment frameworks
- Demonstrate consistently high quality teaching, and hold high expectations for behaviour and achievement
- Love teaching and be dedicated to making a difference to the lives of our pupils
- Work effectively within a team and uphold the values of the school
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a commitment to inclusive education
- Have a positive approach to change
If you are interested please give me a call on 02084181390 or send your CV