£140 - £180 per day
15 days ago
Remedy Education are looking to recruit Primary Teachers across Key stage 1 and 2 in the Lewisham borough. If you are looking for a new position this academic year this could be for you! This is a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced or newly qualified Primary Teacher to work as part of a forward-thinking team.
Working in Key Stage 1 (KS1) / Key Stage 2 (KS2) the successful Primary Teacher will be required to teach a class with a wide range of abilities. The role includes working within a dynamic environment preparing for lessons, engaging and supporting children in their learning. The successful teachers will have the option of both long-term work (for the duration of the academic year at the same school) and shorter-term work (ad hoc/block bookings at a variety of schools).
Remedy Education work with a range of schools in the London borough of Lewisham. These include LEA schools, faith schools, Independent schools and SEN schools.
To be considered for the Primary Teacher role, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have recent experience working in KS1 / KS2
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Remedy Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Remedy offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
For more information about this role and other opportunities across Remedy, please contact our Primary Team on, 0208 418 1390.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.