£140 - £160 per day
30 days ago
Remedy Education are currently looking to recruit enthusiastic Primary Teachers that can teach across EYFS - KS2 to work in an Oustainding Primary school based in Greenwich.
Here at Remedy Education, we work with some of the best schools in the area who regularly request primary supply teachers on a temporary and permanent basis. We are therefore always looking for experienced and newly qualified primary teachers as we have some fantastic teaching positions available.
If you are a primary teacher and interested in this great opportunity, please contact us now as we would love to hear from you.
The Benefits of Registering with Remedy Education:
- Access to employment opportunities in hundreds of schools across South East and South West London
- Opportunities to extend your professional development with bespoke CPD courses available
- Supportive and hardworking consultants who will aim to find assignments suited to your needs
- 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus
- Quick registration process
- Outstanding pay rates
- Must hold the relevant Teaching qualification (QTS, PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Experience within a classroom environment
- Two references from an educational background/establishment
- A valid DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one through Remedy Education
- A creative & enthusiastic approach to teaching
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education today for more information.