£120 - £180 per day
2 months ago
Remedy Education are currently on the lookout for a Primary Teacher for a school in Ealing.
As a Primary Teacher you will:
* Plan appropriate and effective lessons ensuring all pupils are learning to the best of their ability. Engaging pupils throughout each class period encouraging them to listen, answer questions and complete set tasks or group work.
* Plan your lessons to meet the national guidance set out by the Curriculum for Excellence.
* Keep up to date with changes and developments to the national teaching curriculum. Work with colleagues to plan and coordinate lessons.
* Set up the classroom, organising visual displays and resources.
* Using a mix of resources to enhance pupil's study, motivation and exploration of the lesson topic.
* Teach whole-class lessons, work with small groups and run practical activities using various learning and teaching strategies appropriate for pupils, lesson topic and objectives.