£140 - £160 per day
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
Primary Teacher - KS2
Remedy Education are working closely with a fantastic Primary school in Southwark who are looking for 2 KS2 Teachers to join their welcoming and dedicated team in September 2020.
Since opening in 2015, the school have worked in collaboration with parents to ensure the children are given the best possible learning opportunities. The children are encouraged to explore and challenge themselves. Visitors, including Ofsted often comment on how confident the children are.
This forward-thinking and creative Primary School, located in Southwark, is an outstanding place to learn and teach with a warm and vibrant atmosphere throughout.
If you are interested in a KS2 Primary Teacher , please keep reading to find out more. The Primary School are interested in interviewing potential candidates immediately!
KS2 Primary Teacher - Southwark
- Primary Teacher -KS2
- Skype/ Zoom interviews to be arranged immediately
- September 2020 start
- £140 - £160 per day, paid weekly
- Good/Outstanding lesson observations
- Must have QTS
- You must be a passionate educator with the ability to translate your love for teaching into exceptional practice
- Enthusiastic experienced Primary Teachers are encouraged to apply, NQTs are also welcome
About the School:
- Ofsted 'Outstanding' Primary School
- 2-form entry
- Excellent support from experienced Primary NQT mentors, SLT and Headteacher
- Creative freedom within the taught curriculum
- Staff progression is encouraged
If you are interested in this brilliant KS2 Primary Teacher role , then apply today. Interviews can be arranged immediately!
If you are a suitable candidate then please do not delay getting your details across to Carly at Remedy Education,
COVID-19 Notice - As most schools are effectively closed, we have no current interview dates for this opportunity. If this role, or any other is suitable for you, we intend to have all vetting processed remotely in order to react when schools finally returned. We are still in touch with SLT during this period and we can coordinate initial telephone/Skype interviews.
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.