£75 - £85 per day
14 days ago
Long term perm
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant - Lewisham, South East London
Are you passionate about working with children?
Do you enjoy helping children develop and learn?
Do you have an interest or have experience working with children with Special Educational Needs?
SEN Schools located in Lewisham, South East London are seeking experienced Primary SEN Teaching Assistants to join them ASAP on a long term and full time contract.
- Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
- SEN School
- Lewisham, South East London
- ASAP Start
- Full time contract
- £75 - £90 per day
- Excellent training available
- Must have experience working with SEN children
- Great transport links
These lovely Primary Schools, located in Lewisham, South East London are recruiting for a Primary SEN Teaching Assistants who have experience or a real passion working with children with SEN. The ideal Primary SEN Teaching Assistant for these SEN Schools will have experience working with either ASD, ADHD, Asperges, SEMH or challenging behaviour.
The SEN Schools offer great training, which will keep your knowledge and skills up to date.
You will be required to work 1-2-1 with children across EYFS, KS1 and KS2. The children in these schools are eager to learn and just needs additional support to keep focused and engaged with learning. You will be required to plan activities to keep the children motivated and encourage successful learning outcomes. You will also have access to great facilities and resources!
The ideal Primary SEN Teaching Assistant:
- Be child centred - dedicated, engaging and inspiring;
- Experience working with pupils with SEN needs e.g ASD, ADHD, SEMH, EBD.
- Have experience working with children.
- Able to support the class teacher with differentiation; able to support the planning and delivery of learning opportunities tailored to the unique needs of each child;
- Work with the team to assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
- Maintain positive behaviour management in line with school policies and strategies; through engaging and successfully challenging pupils.
- Assess and record pupils' progress and consistently to check work is understood and completed, monitor strengths and weaknesses, inform planning and recognise the level at which the pupil is achieving;
- Be committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and inspire pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply today!