£75 - £85 per day
16 days ago
Long term perm
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
£70 - £85 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
Remedy Education are recruiting for Primary Special Needs Teaching Assistants to work within special needs environments in the London Borough of Lambeth. The successful Special Needs Teaching Assistants will need to be comfortable working within a special needs environment, with children across a primary setting.
Remedy Education are recruiting Primary SEN Teaching Assistants to work in a range of schools across Lambeth. Successful Primary SEN Teaching Assistants will have the option of both long-term work (for the duration of the academic year at the same school) and shorter-term work (ad hoc/block bookings at a variety of schools). Primary SEN Teaching Assistants who secure long-term work will be required to support students who have SEN on a 1:1/1:2 or 1:3 basis, as well as assisting the teacher in other activities including planning, delivery of lessons and during playtime.
Remedy Educcation work with a range of schools across South East London.
To be considered for the Primary SEN Teaching Assistant position, you will:
* Have proven experience working in Primary and/or Secondary Schools
* Experience working with SEN students
- Experience working in the Care Environment
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Remedy Education:
Remedy Education is an education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Remedy Education offer:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
* Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
* Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
* Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
* Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Remedy Education, please contact Carly Walters on, 0208 418 1390.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.