£140 - £200 per day
19 days ago
Remedy Education are currently on the lookout for a SEN Teacher for a school in Ealing.
The role will be based in ARP (Additional Resource Provision) on the sight of a mainstream school. You will need to be available ASAP as the school are looking for a May start.
The following qualities are essential:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Previous experience of teaching students with special needs
- Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
- Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child's individual needs
- Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
- Reliable & punctual
- Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
- Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
- Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN
- You will be responsible for teaching a small class of 15 students mixed within the years of Year's 4,5 & 6.
- You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
- You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
- You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.