£160 - £180 per day
2 months ago
Primary SEN Autism Teacher - Ealing
Remedy Education are working with an ARP / Mainstream School in Ealing who is looking for A SEN Teacher to join their inclusive and creative team. Working with pupils with diagnosed autism. They are looking for someone who is strong with the children and can help them get back into a mainstream classroom.
You will be covering a class of 15 students - a mix of children in year 4/5/6. There will also be 3 teaching assistants helping out in the classroom.
- Creative SEN Teachers who are experienced in supporting Autism.
- Vast background in working amongst Primary students
- Long term with the view to a permanent contract
- Competitive day rate
Person Specification - SEN Teacher
- Thorough experience supporting pupils working to a high standard.
- Must hold UK QTS and have thorough experience developing Autism / SEN pupils who exhibit behaviour difficulties
- Confident with manual handling and ability to develop low-ability ASD pupils who has sensory processing issues
- Ability to engage non-verbal pupils working with P-levels
- Experience managing team of support staff
PLEASE CONTACT RENEE @ REMEDY EDUCATION IF YOU ARE INTERESTED