£95 - £105 per day
2 months ago
Primary School Cover Supervisor - Lambeth - September 2021
Location: Lambeth, South West London
Qualifications: Level 3
Are you looking for work within Education?
Have you considered work as a Cover Supervisor?
Then contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education
What is a Cover Supervisor?
Cover supervisors are required when there is a short term absence of teaching staff in the classroom across any subject area. As a cover supervisor your main job is to manage the classroom ensuring that students remain on task with the work set by a teacher, manage behaviour, respond to questions and deal with any immediate problems in accordance to the schools policies and procedures.
This is the ideal role for those on a pathway to becoming a qualified teacher. It is a great opportunity to gain more experience and build up your skills.
To be considered for this role you must have:
· Recent experience within an education setting
· Minimum of Level 3 qualification
· A flexible approach to work and the ability to think on your feet
· The ability to adapt, be confident and passionate
Here at Remedy Education we work in close collaboration with a range of South East London based primary and Secondary schools. Our schools are always on the lookout for adaptable and resourceful, qualified primary teachers for day to day and long term and permanent assignments.
At Remedy we put our relationships with both our cover supervisors and our schools first. We are here to support you, at any stage in your career.
Remedy can offer you:
· Pay to scale in line with recommendations from the School Teachers' Review Body on teachers' pay
· Separate Holiday pay to ensure you have paid annual leave opportunities.
· Advice and support from our team of ex teachers
· 24/7 phone lines
· Local, convenient assignments
If you are looking to make a difference through the world of education then please apply now to begin your supply teaching journey with Remedy.
Remedy Education are an equal opportunities employer and an Education Recruitment Business. Candidates will be subject to compliance procedures, including an enhanced DBS and reference check. Remedy Education is dedicated to the safeguarding of children and young people.