£90 - £105 per day
11 days ago
Primary Cover Supervisor
Remedy Education are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors to work within Primary Schools around the South East London area.
As a Cover Supervisor you will deliver pre-planned lessons to key stage 1 and 2 students covering a range of subjects. If you are graduate looking for work within education, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you too.
Schools are looking for individuals who are able to confidently deliver lessons and manage behaviour within the classroom. You must be an excellent communicator with the ability to effectively manage the classroom.
- Deliver pre-planned lessons
- Covering a range of subjects such as Mathematics, English, Science and other secondary subjects
- Ensure behaviour and productivity is at a good standard in the classroom
- Provide one to one support where required
- Build a good rapport with colleagues, and students to support academic success
- Have flexible working hours so that you can decide when you would like to work
- Be educated to a degree level
- Valid DBS or be willing to complete a new DBS
- Must be flexible
If you are interested in a new role as a Cover Supervisor within Primary Schools, then please call Carly Walters at Remedy Education or please send over your up to date CV.