£140 - £180 per day
26 days ago
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)? Looking to gain more understanding across year groups (EYFS -Year 6), and experience different school environments, and culture across South East London.
Remedy Education are recruiting staff for day to day supply, full/part time, short/long term contracts and permanent work.
Remedy Education have strong partnerships with schools across South East London, and we are looking to recruit NQTs that are enthusiastic, passionate about education and committed.
We are looking for NQT that are looking for day to day supply, short/long term contracts or permanent opportunities.
The successful NQT must have good knowledge of the national curriculum, creative, strong behaviour management and presence in the classroom. They must be able to think on their feet, be flexible and adaptable to the student abilities and changing environment that supply offers.
We work with a wide range of schools ranging from mainstream, SEN, academies and independent schools.
- Dedicated team, and local consultant available 24/7
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible work (Day to day, short/long term contracts, permanent)
- Outstanding 'Refer a friend scheme'
- Fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Overseas Trained Teacher (OTT)
- Reliable and punctual
- Good communication skills
- Strong classroom management skills
- Be able to adapt to level of ability
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Mark all work delivered day of work
I am keen to talk to NQTs who are interested in working these forward thinking schools. If this opportunity is for you please apply above and I will be in touch.
All candidates who register with Remedy will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed and must be on the update service.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory checks.
If you are interested in finding out more about Remedy head to our website.
Remedy provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Remedy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.