£70 - £85 per annum
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
Primary 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant, Croydon, September 2020 start
SEN Teaching Assistant/ Learning Support Assistant
- Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
- Open to graduates
- September 2020 start
- £70 per day - £85 per day, depending on experience
Are you seeking a long term 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity? If so this is a great opportunity to work with a mainstream Primary school in Croydon working 1:1 and in small groups.
Remedy Education offers a variety of training sessions to help you grow and develop your skills through first class training and support. Remedy work with schools across South East London.
Person Specification - Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
Remedy Education encourage graduates and experienced teaching assistants to apply. We work hard to ensure we match the right school to your specific needs.
You must have:
- a natural approach to teaching
- inspiring young learners
- maintaining high expectations in regards to attainment and personal development of all students.
You will be:
- Experienced and or comfortable working with pupils with special educational needs such as dyslexia and autism
- You will work one to one and in small groups to raise attainment
- In this exciting and challenging Primary SEN Teaching Assistant position you will be assisting the teacher in planning and delivering the lessons using the UK curriculum. An average class in schools is 28-30 pupils.
What Remedy Education has to offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses. To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
To be successful in your application you must be able to provide sufficient references.
At Remedy Education we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.