8 months ago
Temporary - Permanent School Premises Manager - Islington, North London
Islington, North London
£10-£14 an hour
Remedy Education are looking for a Temp - Perm school premises manager to join our school in Islington, we are looking for someone to start ASAP and who have experience doing this role.
You will be working along the site manager however the day duties will include a wide range of responsibilities connected with the fabric and grounds of the school. This includes security - opening/locking up the premises/alarms, cleanliness, monitoring contracts/contractors, routine maintenance and minor repairs. A good level of computer competency would be an advantage.
The role requires you to:
- Undertake the supervision of the site and the maintenance and security of the buildings
- Complete general maintenance, repairs, painting and decorating in and around the school facilities
- Liaise with the Headteacher, cleaning staff and external contractors to ensure the work undertaken meets the high standards of the school and to ensure that the school is a clean and safe environment for students and staff
- Ensure the school site is opened and closed at the designated time and to guarantee the school is free from intruders and is safe for pupils, staff and visitors
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of building management, maintenance and site security
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have good organisational skills
- To be able to use a range of tools and cleaning equipment
- Be aware and committed to the safeguarding of all children
If you have the right experience and are available for temporary work, please apply online now.
If you have previous experience and hold a current DBS then please apply for this role.
If you would like to hear more information about this position please do not hesitate in contacting Zeki at Remedy Education