Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £35 per hour
38F2C - Dee_1603187266
3 months ago
Practice Manager, Manchester, Children's Duty Team
If you are an experienced Social Work Manager with recent experience in a Duty team, this could be your dream job.
Based in Tameside, you will support the development of the team to ensure the functions of the Unit are carried out effectively and in accordance with legislation, regulations guidance, standards and local procedures and priorities.
Pay rate: £35 per hour
Main duties include:
- Support the Team Manager in improving the service delivery to children and young people and their families.
- Provide mentoring, coaching, and co-working of complex cases with Social Workers.
- Provide support and guidance to Social Workers in improving the quality of their written work.
- Contribute to overall strategic planning of the service and to the development of high-quality services.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- Current/recent experience as a Social Work Team Manager
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions. To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.