Tower Hamlets, London
28 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Children and Families, up to £38.50
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
You will be building effective relationship with the Child in question, to ensure a fully integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
- Assist the Team Manager as required, in all aspects of the team's work including the allocation of work; maintaining, developing and encouraging high professional practice standards; and supporting the supervision and development of individual staff.
- Enable and challenge others to develop their knowledge base and skills, and make evidence based judgements, including improved independent decision making regarding risk.
- Be responsible for managing a team including the individual performance management and professional development of staff.
- Establishing regular individual and group supervision arrangements, mentoring and coaching staff, and setting and monitoring developmental targets and objectives whilst balancing this with the development of staff skills and ongoing.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Jessica Bussell on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.