East London, London
£38 - £42 per hour
7074 - Dee_1590676050
about 2 months ago
Practice Leader, Leaving Care Team, East London, up to £42ph
If you are an experienced Practice Leader with a background in Leaving Care and Looked after Children, this could be your perfect role!
You will manage a newly created team within the Leaving Care Service with line management responsibility to a team of 4-5 Personal Advisors.
Main duties include:
- Provide line management and appropriate guidance and support to staff in the unit in respect of their casework and administrative responsibilities.
- Responsible for the decision making on cases within your unit. This will include chairing multi-agency meetings and working closely with the Service Manager on cases where children cannot safely remain at home or in their current placement.
- Provide line management and appropriate guidance and support to staff in the unit in respect of their casework and administrative responsibilities in line with the service's agreed ways of working.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Previous experience as a Leaving Care Practice Leader/Team Manager
- Experience in systemic practice preferred
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.