East London, London
£38.00 - £42.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Practice Leader to work within a MASH Service for a Local Authority based in East London.
The MASH Service is currently seeking to appoint an experienced Practice Lead for the Rapid Response Team based in the MASH. The role will involve chairing strategy meetings recommended by MASH. It will also involve working closely with colleagues from MASH, assessment service, police, health, education and any other relevant agencies. This vacancies is available for existing Practice Leads. Successful candidates will have the following:
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of child protection procedures.
- 2 years experience as a manager in front line service (child Protection)
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Good experience of chairing meetings and safety planning.
- Have good knowledge of key issues impacting our children and families in Newham.
- Have the ability to multi task and work under pressure.
Awareness of the issues affecting service provision to children in inner city communities and support available from partner agencies.
Awareness of child protection procedures and resilience/skill to practice in this challenging environment.
Good Knowledge of child developmental theories and their application in assessments.
Knowledge of current relevant legislation affecting children and young people.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly