£130 - £150 per day
20 days ago
Long term perm
Role - PPA Teacher
Start Date: Wednesday 1st September
Hours - Part time 3 days per week, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
Area - Lewisham
My client is currently looking to recruit a PPA Teacher to work 3 days per week to start September 2021. This role will be working right across the school covering PPA from Nursery up to year 6.
They are a 'Outstanding' rated school by Ofsted.
The school has an excellent leadership team who maintain a good quality of education in school.
It has an excellent team with a great support network.
Responsibilities for this PPA Teaching role:
- To liaise and communicate with colleagues to ensure that lessons are appropriately planned and delivered
- Plan and deliver lessons to meet the needs of all pupils through differentiation
- Plan for and communicate effectively with teaching assistants
- Feedback effectively and in a timely fashion to class teachers
- Maintain the highest standards of behaviour within a class and around the school
- Participate in staff and team meetings and on-going professional development opportunities
Requirements for the role:
*QTS qualified teacher
*Experienced and confident in working across all year groups from Nursery to year 6
*Good classroom management
By registering with Remedy, we can offer you:
*We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
*Great referral scheme
*Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
*Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
To join us and be successful in this teaching role you will need to:
*Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
*This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
*Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
*You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this PPA role. Or for more information about the role, contact Carly on, 0208 418 1390.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.