£140 - £170 per day
about 1 month ago
PPA Teacher - Lewisham - Primary school - September 2022
- Fill time, 3 days PPA and 2 days Year 6
- Long term
- £140 - £170 per day
- September 2022
Remedy Education is looking to appoint a PPA Teacher to join a 'Outstanding' school in Lewisham, South East London.
About the role
- PPA teacher required to cover classes across the school.
- The successful PPA teacher will cover a range of subjects but will deliver ICT across the school.
- This role begins in September for the duration of the academic year on a long-term temp basis and is full-time
- ECT's and experienced teachers are both welcome to apply
About the school
* School located in Lewisham
* Two form entry school and is over-subscribed
* School aim to create personalised lessons to engage and inspire the children
* School has a positive reputation across the borough where pupils are known to make better than average progress
* Experienced SLT who have created a family feel school, with large community involvement
To be considered for the role of PPA Teacher you will:
- Experience working with Primary aged Children
- Be inspiring and pro-active
- Be an excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills
- Have a 'child workforce only' DBS on the Update Service or willing to obtain one
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- prior experience with children
- Hold QTS
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Remedy Education:
Remedy Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Remedy can offer:
As a valued employee of Remedy, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Remedy Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Carly Walters directly.