£130 - £160 per day
18 days ago
Are you a qualified Teacher? Do you enjoy the flexibility of PPA Cover Teaching? Wanting a better work/ life balance?
Remedy Education are helping a Primary School in Southwark to appoint a PPA Cover Teacher on a fixed term contract from April 2021- April 2022
The School is known for its reputation which is also demonstrated in their OFSTED inspection report as 'Good' was achieved.
The School will offer:
- Long term, Monday to Thursday, 1pm until 3.30pm
- CPD courses internal and external
- A variety of innovative resources
- Teach across a range of KS2 classes to cover PPA for class Teacher
- Participate in School training, parents evening and departmental meetings
- Build a positive rapport with pupils, parents and colleagues
- Follow School policies and procedures
- Create a safe and happy learning environment for pupils
The successful applicant will:
- Hold QTS
- Demonstrate the ability to teach across KS2
- Be available for three full days a week
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
If you would like to discuss the role further please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education on or alternatively email your CV across to Carly by clicking apply now!
All applicants will be subject to relevant safeguarding and DBS checks.