£300.00 - £350.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced PMO Manager to work within Lancashire Council.
- Experience of establishing Programme Management Offices in complex organisations
- Experience of defining, organising and managing complex projects, programmes and portfolios of change
- Experience of leading, managing, supporting and inspiring staff through periods of change
- Experience of gaining buy-in, commitment and support from senior leaders to enable successful change in processes and governance
- Experience of defining and implementing the processes, reporting and governance mechanisms required for a successful PMO
- Understanding of the relationship between PMO functions and benefits realisation functions / processes, in order to deliver demonstrable benefits for the organisation
- Experience of developing blended approaches which balance agile and waterfall methodologies, to achieve the optimum balance of pace and rigour across the portfolio
This role will be a hybrid working role, spending 1-2 days per week in County Hall in Preston. There is a need to be face to face with people to really drive through some of the change elements. It won't be fixed days per week, and the need for on site will probably increase and decrease with demand. This role is open to candidates outside of Lancashire, mileage and other expense claims will be considered at the interview stage if applicable.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly