£70 - £85 per day
9 days ago
Long term perm
Are you a SEN Teaching Assistant looking to make a difference?
The College has an 'emphasis on communication, creativity, physical and personal development means that our pupils develop into self-confident learners who are rightly proud of themselves and their achievements.'
A highly reputable Special School in Lambeth is looking for a qualified and experienced PMLD Teaching Assistant to start immediately to become a full-time member of staff until the end of the academic year.
The College educates young adults ages 19 - 25 and have varying needs such as Autism, severe and complex learning difficulties and daily medical, physical and emotional needs. This means that the successful candidate will be joining a team already devoted to safeguarding the children within the specialist environment and encouraging them during their academic journey and help them reach their individual potential.
Given the nature of the role, the ideal candidate must be First Aid trained and completely dedicated to their responsibilities as the children's figure of physical and medical support.
- First Aid Certificate (Essential)
- A PMLD or Sensory Integrated related qualification (Essential)
- Experience in a previous role as a SEN Teaching Assistant or similar (Desirable)
- An enhanced DBS on the Update Service (Essential)
- Demonstrable knowledge of SEN, including Autism, Down Syndrome and other complex learning difficulties (Desirable)
If this is the role for you, please apply below with your CV or call Carly at Remedy Education!!
Please note - If successful you will need to provide the relevant documents, references and have an enhanced DBS on the update service before starting.