£75 - £85 per day
14 days ago
PMLD Teaching Assistant - LAMBETH, South East London - September 2019 START
- £75 - £85 a day
- Long term to permanent role
- Full time
- Monday to Friday
- September Start
- Role involves personal care to PMLD students
Remedy are looking for kind nurturing teaching assistants to join our SEN/PMLD school based in Lambeth, our amazing school cater for PMLD students who are in Wheelchairs.
We need teaching assistants who have previously worked with PMLD students in wheelchairs, these students can be no verbal and have learning difficulties.
- Providing support to students with severe and complex educational needs
- Helping them achieve their best within their studies
- Helping young adults attain the skills and knowledge required to transition into adult services
- Working alongside teachers
- Support staff and specialised professionals to best aid individual students and cater towards their personal development
You will need:
- Previous experience working with SEN and PMLD
- Knowledge of server and complex needs
- Be able to support PMLD students
- Be able to assist to the toilet
- Must have a current DBS
If you are looking for a new role in our lovely school please apply now, if you require more information please contact Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.