£75 - £90 per day
4 months ago
Long term perm
Are you a Level 2 qualified Teaching Assistant or above looking to specialise in working within Special Education Needs?
Have you experience of working with PMLD and SEMH children?
Remedy Education are currently recruiting SEN Teaching Assistants for an SEN School in Greenwich that provides a personalised education for pupils with a range of complex learning difficulties including Speech and Language difficulties, PMLD, SEMH and those with additional needs such as diagnosis on the Autistic Spectrum. The Specialist School is a purpose built specialist setting for pupil's aged 11 - 19 years old.
The roles are day to day and longer term placements and the School are looking for vibrant, can do attitude candidates to work with them to help ensure that the pupils enjoy, thrive and grow in their education. We are looking to speak to people who are also nurturing, caring and experience of working with personal care especially to the younger pupils.
The roles will start in September 2020 so if you possess the right skills and experience please do get in touch!
What you will require:
- Relevant Teaching Assistant Level 2 or above qualification or equivalent
- Can offer experience of working with children in the last 12 months, whether this is in an educational setting or child focused experience
- Evidence and experience of working with SEN students including Autism
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education and supporting students
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Remedy Education
Remedy Education is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles. Remedy is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.