£80 - £90 per day
11 days ago
Personal Care Teaching Assistant - Greenwich - September start
Salary/ Rate: £80 - £90 per day
Remedy Education is looking to appoint an SEN Teaching Assistant to work across KS3 and KS4 at an SEN school in the Greenwich area supporting with personal care, Complex Needs and Challenging Behaviour.
The ideal candidate will have previous Teaching Assistant experience, previous personal care experience and previous experience working with pupils with Special Educational Needs. An understanding and training in PEC's, Teach or Team Teach would be desirable.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. NCFE, CACHE or NVQ Level 1, 2 or 3) (desirable)
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Have previous experience of working with children in the last 2 years
- Excellent knowledge of the full curriculum and assessment frameworks
- Previous KS1, KS2, KS3, KS4 and KS5 experience
- Previous experience of assisting with personal care
- Experience working with pupils with Special Educational Needs
- Two references working with children
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return Remedy Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- A fast clearance process
If you are interested in the above role or any other teaching opportunities then please send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
If this role does not match what you are looking for then please contact us on to find out about other opportunities we have available.
You will be working with an experienced team of education specialist whose sole focus is on the Special Educational Needs sector.
If you know of any other Teachers, Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisors seeking work within South East London then please send on their details to Remedy Education to earn £100 cash