£140 - £205 per day
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
Are you currently a SEN Teacher who is looking for a new challenge?
Remedy Education are working with an outstanding school in Greenwich who are seeking a strong SEN teacher to join their team in January 2022 till the end of the academic year.
The school, caters for students with PMLD and SLD in a primary/secondary setting. The SEN school caters for students with PMLD and SLD. The school is well resourced and has a welcoming and positive environment.
SEN Teacher - The ideal candidate
- You will be a qualified teacher holding QTS
- Experience teaching students with PMLD
- Knowledge of the UK curriculum
- Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and adapt depending on the needs of the student
- Aware of safeguarding procedures
- Build a rapport with the students in the class
- Reliable and punctual
- Calm demeanour and patient
- The SEN teacher will have great confidence in working with students whom are verbal and nonverbal
SEN Teacher - The position
- You will be required to teach a class of 4-6 students that all have PMLD and some also have other needs.
- You must attain the ability to plan and deliver creative lessons that are tailored to each individual student needs as each student will work and progress differently.
- In regards to supporting you, you will be accompanied by learning support assistants.
- The SEN teacher will be positive and enthusiastic who attains great empathy.
- Fully committed and supportive colleagues
- A calm, welcoming culture and positive environment to work in
- An environment where you can grow and develop
- Fantastic children to work with
- Experience working with children or young people who have SEND
- Experience in an SEN school
- Enthusiastic, resilient, and positive approach
- Must have legal right to work in the UK
- Child and Adult Workforce DBS
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position of PMLD Teacher in Greenwich.