£75 - £80 per day
about 2 months ago
Remedy Education are seeking to recruit Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants working in Special needs Schools for Daily and Long Term cover in Greenwich, South East London.
We would be keen to speak to you if you have experience working with children across all age groups and especially keen to speak to you if you have SEND experience.
- Have you worked in schools with children who have ASD, PMLD, SLD, MLD or SEMH/EBD?
- Have you worked with children with challenging behaviour?
We will consider those who do not have experience working as a Teaching Assistant on the basis of relevant skills, qualifications and suitable references.
To be a successful candidate you will need to demonstrate that you have a professional approach, the ability to take the initiative, to work effectively with permanent staff. In addition to having the aptitude to form good relationships and be able to communicate effectively with parents and other professionals.
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Be willing to travel up to 45 - 60 minutes for work
- Ideally have professional experience working in a childcare / care / healthcare based role
- Have up to date professional childcare related references (covering the last 2 years)
- Have an enhanced DBS disclosure on the Update Service of be happy to apply for one
If you feel you have the qualities and experience, please send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Enhanced rates of pay will be available for high performing candidates with excellent references.