North West London, London
Up to £35724 per annum
PRO - Dee_1574329624
8 months ago
Placement Relationship Officer, Community Wellbeing - Adults, NW London, £35,724pa
If you are looking for a permanent position within adult social care and have previous experience working in commissioning, this could be the perfect role for you.
Main duties include:
- Ensure placements continue to meet the assessed needs of individuals placed and that they meet expectations in terms of quality of service and cost effectiveness.
- Undertake reviews of individuals in all commissioned services.
- Ensure that all commissioned provision is meeting required contract standards and outcomes.
- Contribute to the delivery of quality services to individuals through providing feedback from the review process and ensuring that actions for the individual or groups of individuals are planned and implemented.
- Evidence of significant relevant CPD/or relevant professional qualification
- Robust understanding of the role, regulations and operating environment for accommodation based services
- Knowledge of Continuing Healthcare guidance
- Knowledge of CQC regulations, policies and guidance
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.