£150 - £180 per day
8 months ago
Physic's Teacher - Camden, North London - ASAP Start
My outstanding client are seeking a Physics specialist teacher to join their team as soon as possible.
This is a full time long term role till the end of the academic school year. There is the possibility of these roles being made permanent for the right teacher at some point throughout the year.
The school is an "Outstanding" secondary school where pupils continue to make outstanding progress with outstanding teachers providing inspiring lessons. They continue to be above average on their progress 8 score as well. This is an exciting school to teach in.
The Science department are looking to add to their successful team by adding a superb physics teacher. There is a good package for the successful teachers with pay to MPS, excellent CPD opportunities, career growth, extra week's holiday above school averages and a high standard of support from the SLT.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone to advance their own career while teaching in a school that puts education at the forefront of the schools ethos.
To apply for these roles, you need to be:
- An excellent teacher of Physics and able to teach KS3, 4 and 5
- Hold QTS. Overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Have a proven track record of achieving goo results and progress within the classroom
- Be able to commit to a full time role starting ASAP
- Hold a current DBS on the update service.
- Be a highly motivated teacher with excellent communication skills
For more information about this role please contact Hollie at Remedy Education