£80 - £90 per day
26 days ago
Phonics Specialist Teaching Assistant - South East London
- Full time
- Long term to permanent position
- Monday to Friday - 8.30am-3.30/4.00pm
- Based within a SEN school
- Located in South East London
Remedy Education are looking for an experience SEN Teaching assistant who has worked with Phonics. We are looking for an experienced TA with great skill when it comes to dealing children with various SEN.
Our lovely school based in South East London are looking for a specialist Phonics teaching assistant to support our SEN students starting ASAP. You will be working within the classroom supporting students, you will also be working 1:1 or in small groups supporting with Phonics.
The successful Support Assistant will be keen to get involved in classroom activities as well as create and deliver their own activities to engage and better the pupils understanding You will be able to provide support to pupils with spelling/writing, reading and the pronunciation of words.
The school needs someone to start ASAP, interviews will be taking place ASAP.
For this role you must have:
- Previous experience working within a school
- Must have a good understanding of phonics and have used it in the past
- Must have an up to date DBS
- Must have good communication and behaviour management skills
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.