£70 - £90 per day
2 months ago
Remedy Education is currently recruiting for a Phonics Specialist to work in a primary school based in Southwark. The role is full time (term-time only) and is to start as soon as possible. You will be working mostly in Early Years and KS1 but should also be comfortable working across KS2.
- Ofsted graded Good'
- excellent school funding
- enthusiastic teaching & support team
- staff training available
What we can offer you:
- the security of a long term role without being tied down to a contract
- daily work if you don't want a long term position
- dedicated consultant working with you
- our own Payroll department to help with all your pay queries
- access to multiple schools all over London
To apply you will have had a minimum of 1-2 years of proven experience working within a primary school supporting children with their literacy and numeracy and have been Phonics trained and have experience using Jolly Phonics/ Letters & Sounds and/or RWI.
You must also:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have up to date professional childcare related references (covering the last 2 years)
- Have an enhanced DBS disclosure on the Update Service of be happy to apply for one
Remedy Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.