£44218 - £48176 per annum + retention bonus
MED/CSW/TM - Dee_1602171628
11 days ago
Permanent Team Manager, Children's Social Work, Medway
If you can manage and coach a team of newly qualified and experienced social workers along with family support workers, we want to hear from you today.
You will effectively use available team performance data to monitor standards and performance and ensure compliance with practice standards and procedures.
Salary: Up to £48,176 pa plus £4,000 market premia and £3,000 retention payment paid annually after 1 years' service.
Main duties include:
- Lead, manage and motivate a staff team ensuring high quality supervision is completed regularly which includes case management oversight, timely decision making, the effective implementation and review of children's plans.
- Allocate cases within the statutory timescale ensuring assessments, statutory visits and planned reviews have clear objectives and outcomes.
- Complete and review performance development plans for the team which enhance individuals personal and professional development needs and contributes towards staff retention.
- Chair strategy, review, planning, professional and network meetings as appropriate.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Management qualification, i.e. leadership training for first line managers, or proven experience at a similar managerial level.
- Car driver
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed in a temporary role.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.