£36109 - £39532 per annum + retention bonus
MED/QCSWT - Dee_1602168796
20 days ago
Permanent Social Worker, Children's Social Work, Medway
If you have experience of undertaking direct work with children and young people, get in touch today.
With proven experience in the use of Signs of Safety along with knowledge and experience of working with vulnerable children in a statutory setting, you will work in Medway's Children Social Work Team.
Salary: Up to £39,532 pa plus £2,500 market premia and £3,000 retention payment paid annually after 1 years' service
Main duties include:
- Manage a caseload within a framework of appropriate reflective supervision, undertaking focused, analytical assessments, SMART plans and reviews
- Work directly with children and young people to establish their lived experiences, wishes and feelings, using a variety of techniques, as required.
- Consistently use the Signs of Safety practice model in assessments and interventions with children and their families.
- Prepare clear, structured and concise reports for meetings, i.e. Child Protection Conferences, strategy meetings, Looked After Children Reviews, Children in Need meetings, and court proceedings as necessary.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Successful completion of ASYE
- Post qualifying experience of working with children and families
- Car driver
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed in a temporary role.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.