£25000 - £40000 per annum
PE Teacher 01_1532936438
7 months ago
PE Teacher required
Pay scale:£150 - £200
Type: Contract, Long term, Full time
Location; Haringey North London
Easily accessible from public transport Links from London. 10 minute walk from local Amenities.
Rated 'Good' by Ofsted 2016 with Outstanding Features
Remedy Education are looking for an PE Teacher with a minimum of 2 year's experience teaching PE to Key Stage 3 and 4. Key stage 5 Experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
The Suitable candidate
- Should Posses QTS or equivalent qualification (PGCE, M.A, B.A, Cert.Ed.)
- Have sound Knowledge of the UK PE Curriculum.
- Have a passion for the PE Subject
- The ability to plan and deliver inspirational, encouraging and engaging lessons
- Strong classroom management
- To be Proactive and enthusiastic in their approach to teaching
- Always be willing to develop themselves in order to positively impact the lives of Students.
My Client Can offer
- Offers support from an established Head of PE and Strong Department as well as the Headteacher and senior leadership team.
- Opportunities of career Progression
- Professional and personal development Workshops are held weekly.
- The Freedom to teach your PE Lesson your way.
- Access to the newest teaching technology, literature and resources.
Are you a proactive, enthusiastic PE Teacher who wants to really make a difference to the lives of our students?
Do you wants to work within a thriving PE department, at a well lead Secondary School in Haringey North London?
Please send your CV