£70 - £80 per day
4 months ago
1:1 Part time SEN Teaching Assistant | Autism (ASC/ASD) Support | Lewisham
A wonderful Ofsted GOOD Primary school located within the Borough of Lewisham is searching for a patient, caring and dedicated 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant to start September 2020.
The SENCO has sought the help of Remedy Education to assist them in their search for a Graduate with a passion for supporting SEN, particularly Autism (ASC/ASD).
This fantastic Primary School are providing additional support from the outset, alongside giving everyone on the opportunity to gain vital experience.
Does this 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity appeal to you? If so, please read on below to find out further details!
About the 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant role:
· You will work 1-to-1 with a young boy in Year 2 with ASD and Challenging behaviour
. Part time, 3 days per week, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
· Support students with Autism (ASC/ASD) and other SEN such as ADHD, Global Delay, Speech & Language delay, EBD
· Run small group intervention sessions to help boost attainment
· Deliver Speech & Language interventions
· Receive £70-£80 per day
· Located in the Borough of Lewisham
· Child-related/SEN experience is vital
· You must be a Graduate
· You MUST be resilient, patient, calm-natured, empathetic & adaptable
· A hardworking and driven Graduate who will exceed all expectations of the role requirements
About the school:
· 2-form entry Lewisham Primary School
· Very well facilitated and with modern resources
· Fantastic outdoor provisions
· Good transport links via tube, train & bus
If you are interested in this 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity* by sending your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)*
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.