£100 - £120 per day
24 days ago
Part Time - School Finance Administrator - Lewisham, South East London
Our client is an Mainstream School in Lewisham, they are looking for a Part time Finance Administrator to join their team.
You will be required to work on Wednesdays and Fridays, the school need some extra support within the accounts department.
This is a long term to permanent position to start ASAP, term time only
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Updating financial records, assisting the School Business & Finance Manager in producing financial information
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of Finance Systems and processes
- Processing orders and invoices into the accounting system
- Managing all enquiries, ensuring that responses are provided within agreed deadlines
- Supporting the finance team in the provision of information to external agencies eg, HMRC, auditors and insurers
- Supporting the finance team with the administration of company credit cards, insurance claims and collecting insurance renewal data
- Performing bank reconciliations
- General administration, e.g scanning, archiving, data entry and daily banking
- Supporting with general office duties
- Must have previous experience working within a school
- Must have a valid enhanced DBS
- Proven ability to work within tight timescales and manage own workload
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of finance systems (Focal Point & SIMS) and excellent knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office
- Previous experience providing high quality administrative support in a finance environment
Please apply for this role now! You can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.