£75 - £90 per day
about 2 months ago
Part Time School Admin (3 days) - Lewisham South East London
Monday Wednesdays and Friday
Remedy Education are looking for a part time school admin to work Mondays Wednesday and Fridays in our lovely primary school based in Lewisham South East London. The school are looking for someone to start ASAP on a long term basis, its essential the person applying has worked in schools before and has SIMS experience.
Our school is easily accessible via a number of public transport links.
This is an immediate start and will be a long term role with a view to go permanent. You MUST have SIMS experience and hold a current DBS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A sound knowledge of computer databases g. SIMs
- An excellent use of ICT skills including emails, websites, excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students with different cultural, physical and social needs.
- Awareness of the Annual Review system and processes.
- Aware of the schools Safeguarding Policies and Procedures, subsequently its implications.
- Can work effectively with a wide range of colleagues.
- Ability to work off own initiative and constructively as part of a team.
- Must be professional and flexible.
- Ability to use initiative, recognising when to seek support and advice.
If you wish to apply for this position then please send your CV for the attention of Sophie at Remedy Education
You can contact Sophie directly on 0208 418 1390