£400.00 - £450.00 per day + Outside IR35
25 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Parking IT System Contract Manager to work for Haringey Council. This post sits outside IR35.
LBH is looking for a Parking IT Contract Manager specialist to keep our business moving through monitoring the effective delivery of its Parking IT Contract.
You are responsive, helpful and understand what is required to make sure our team can do their jobs. You have a keen eye for detail and can communicate with a wide range of stakeholders effectively. You demonstrate your ability to manage multiple priorities and projects at the time through effective project management skills. You utilise your technical knowledge and expertise to work effectively with our IT parking provider and Digital Services team.
- Manage the Parking IT contract and provider relationship and performance, supporting the Head of Service to ensure the Parking IT provider meets its contractual responsibilities.
- Act as the first point of escalation for IT issues with Parking IT system and its subcontractors, managing the supplier to ensure service continuity.
- Be the conduit between our business and the Parking IT providers to ensure that business needs are clearly articulated and agreed changes to systems carried out in accordance with requirements set out in the contract.
- Co-ordinate the review and maintenance of the Business Continuity Disaster Recovery and plan.
- Organise annual security penetration test, and to implement any recommendations or findings in a timely manner.
To have oversight and management of all Haringey parking system config data, particularly in relation to coordinating key changes to parking data held with the Policy module in the parking system.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly