Birmingham, West Midlands
£32 - £32.33 per hour
WM - PA - Dee_1597934598
about 1 month ago
Panel Advisor, Fostering & Adoption, West Midlands, £32.33ph
If you are passionate about making a positive and lasting difference to young people, this could be your perfect job.
You will need to have previous experience as a Panel Member for a Fostering & Adoption service.
Ideally you will have previous experience of undertaking Form F assessments, Special Guardianship Orders and Viability Assessments.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Substantial experience in a Fostering & Adoption team.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.