East Sussex, England
£300.00 - £350.00 per day + Depending on experience
22 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Operational Manager to work within Adult Social Services for East Sussex Council.
- Be responsible for the appropriate delivery of services to people within a designated service area in accordance with statutory requirements, County Council policies, procedures and quality standards.
- Manage the budgetary performance of a designated service unit within the Departmental scheme of delegation.
- Manage performance within the context of the Performance Assessment Framework, Performance Indicators and agreed targets.
- Achieve an effective delivery of service through the management of people, and take responsibility for the formal operation of the County Council's policies and procedures pertaining to personnel related matters e.g. grievance, disciplinary procedures.
- Recruit and retain appropriately qualified staff to ensure the effective provision of services and co-ordinate the development of staff and their effectiveness through training and regular supervision.
- Contribute to the development of Departmental policies and procedures in order to maintain and improve the quality of service.
- Administer the Complaints Procedure within Departmental guidelines including complaints investigations to establish what remedial action if any is necessary.
- Brief DMT on problems needing resolution and highlight service achievements.
- Ensure that the Performance Development Scheme is fully implemented throughout the service managed.
- Achieve the annual performance targets for the designated service unit and personal development targets.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly