£350.00 - £400.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Operations Lead to work within Newham Council.
This is a senior, frontline role, leading a pilot of the new exploitation, harm and violence reduction screening and intelligence hub . The project is funded, and the Operations Lead will play a major part in the success and continuation of the hub. Success in this project will be look exceptional on an experienced social work senior manager's CV.
- To lead and be accountable for the mobilisation and the operational delivery of the hub. Senior management Experience and knowledge of overseeing services responsible for exploitation
- This role will also oversee the Vanguard mobilisation and delivery in Newham.
- This will include regular liaison with counterparts in Waltham Forest and CAMHS colleagues at ELFT and NELFT to ensure synergy across the two areas.
The VRU, working in partnership with London Councils and Directors of Children's Services, NHS Violence Reduction Programme and Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) providers has secured funding from the Home Office and the Youth Endowment Fund to deliver a targeted three-year programme of high intensity intervention to children aged 11-25 who are most at risk of being involved in violence and/or exploitation. Newham is one such site for this important work. The operations lead will be responsible for oversight project mobilisation and the day-to-day management of the team and integrated adolescent service. This will include leading the pilot of the new exploitation, harm and violence reduction screening and intelligence hub. They will monitor the effectiveness of practice and support local sharing of information across the partnership and the community.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly