Oldham, Greater Manchester
£30 - £33 per hour
19 days ago
SENIOR PRAC FOR ADULTS CLUSTER TEAM
the main focus has been supporting staff throughout the crisis of the pandemic, and the post of Senor Practitioner is fundamental in supporting the Social Care Lead in completing management tasks including allocation, supervision, supporting staff with day to day caseload support/advice and also holds a small complex caseload, and deputises in the absence of the SCL.
Your main duties will be to have responsibility for a caseload, including cases which can be of a complex and challenging nature; to assist in the supervision and/or support of staff, including conducting formal supervision sessions and giving technical advice and guidance to staff; to continue to develop professionally, and be accountable for the delivery of, and promote, social work good practice ensuring that the team is supported in the provision of an assessment, support planning and review service, underpinned by professional knowledge and legislation in order to ensure that:
* Significantly complex individuals are supported appropriately including undertaking mental capacity assessments and best interest processes
* Vulnerable adults are safeguarded and are supported to live well with risk.
* Strength based conversations that result in person centered outcomes and support requirements are identified, and;
* People are encouraged and enabled to live healthy and independent lives.
** YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED FOT THIS ROLE**
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.