South East London, London
£15 - £18 per hour
5 months ago
OTA should have some experience working in an Reablement team and have an understanding Reablement and Rehabilitation .
- Undertake assessments of Adults and Carers needs in accordance with Care Act 2014, and London Borough of Bromley procedures.
- Calculate the indicative personal budget.
- Prepare individual support plans reflecting the assessment of needs of the Service User and their Carers including identifying unmet needs.
- Arrange for the provision of standard adaptive equipment and demonstrate the correct technique for use ensuring that the Service User and Carers are safe and independent as possible.
- Request minor adaptations to the Service User's home in accordance with service procedures and check that these are suitable after installation and the Service User and Carer is as safe and independent as possible.
- To seek the advice and support of a qualified or registered worker e.g., Occupational Therapist or Care Manager, where a case is identified as needing their involvement or more input.
- Contribute to the development of users and carers choice and independence by effectively promoting Direct Payments/Personal budgets
- Work within the department's budgetary constraints to achieve best value by providing creative cost-effective services.
- Monitor and review support plans and the effectiveness of services provided for Adults and Carers.
- Provide support to qualified staff to assist with tasks identified as requiring practical and on-going input.
- To ensure all relevant parties involved with Adults and Carers are notified of changes and/or amendments to support plans.
- To maintain Adult and Carer records in accordance with the departmental policy and practice.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV .