£30 - £35 per hour
6 months ago
Please get in touch if you would be interested in hearing more. We have roles across London so would be interested in hearing from you.
To be successful for these roles you must have the;
- Ability to carry out detailed needs assessments according to the Care Act (Welfare Principle).
- Ability to write detailed needs assessments highlighting the adults' strengths and needs in relation to their daily activities.
- Ability to arrange appropriate care packages and to the ability to calculate the cost of individual care packages.
- Ability to identify, record and respond to risk.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to give information to adults and their carers and ability to direct them to the sources where information is available.
- Ability to signpost adults and their carers to alternative services when appropriate.
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy and fast-paced Duty Team.
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with other Health and Social Care Professionals such as GPs, District Nurses, Occupational therapists, Housing, Mental Health, the Police.
- Ability to use supervision and seek guidance regarding casework.
- Ability to support other members of the team.
If you are interested in hearing more please send your updated CV .