Up to £35 per hour + Depending on Experience
17 days ago
4x Occupational Therapists - Redbridge Council - Adult Social Care - Up to £35ph!
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for 4 experienced Occupational Therapists to work within Adult Social Care based in the London Borough of Redbridge.
Main duties include:
- To be responsible for ensuring the mainstream integration of TeleCare assessments and interventions into Adult Social Care services progresses smoothly and effectively; providing an in-house mobility assessment service.
- To deliver training and one-to-one support to ensure stakeholders are confident and competent to identify situations where TeleCare will meet the needs of the service user and be able to carry out effective reviews of TeleCare equipment.
- To design, plan and deliver a range of learning and development interventions for staff, care workers, carers and floating support workers to ensure they understand the aims and ambitions of TeleCare and its role in supporting the health prevention and personalisation agendas.
- To ensure practitioners are confident in identifying situations where TeleCare equipment will meet the needs of service users and be able to carry out equipment reviews by providing training sessions, one-to-one advice sessions or by joining staff on joint visits as appropriate.
- To run a mobility assessment clinic, carrying out regular mobility assessments for Freedom Passes, Blue Badges, parking bays and the registration of a disability and providing high quality reports of decisions to colleagues as required
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.