East London, London
£32 - £34 per hour
3 months ago
Our client, an East London Local Authority is looking for an Occupational Therapist. You will have experience of working in adult social care, providing comprehensive functional assessments for adults and older people with a range of permanent physical disabilities.
Duties and experience desired will include;
- Providing a range of complex equipment and recommendations for adaptations.
- Experience of Moving and handling assessment and competent moving and handling skills to be able to demonstrate a range of equipment.
- Experience of carer's assessments. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working independently and organise and prioritise workload.
- An understanding of the PPF agenda and an understanding of enablement. An understanding of MS word in order to produce reports for presentation to panel and outlook for communication.
Please note the Council will provide free parking to the successful applicant. Our client also promotes flexible working.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV .